2015 State Conference
April 22-25, 2015
Rooms at the resort are going fast……………reserve now!
Group Combo Registration Discount still available…register now!
For Program Details and more, click here
Pupil Services Legislative Update – October 2014
Prepared by: Sherman R. Garnett – CEO, Sherman Garnett & Associates
Assisted by: Jeni Mendel
Click here to learn more.
In Loving Memory of
June 6, 1944 – October 26, 2014
“Frank was a true child advocate and a wonderful man. I had the honor of interviewing him in the August 2007 Intercom”
_Frank Boehler Intercom Newsletter Editor
Click here for his obituary
CASCWA Featured Member
Frank Boehler & Mark Michales
Intercom Newsletter Editors
To read the latest Intercom, click here
What is CASCWA?
CASCWA is a leading professional association dedicated to improving school safety and increasing student attendance in our schools within California. We are part of a network named the Pupil Services Coalition, whose members represent more than 330,000 members of various California-based pupil services associations and organizations, we influence relevant legislation and advocate for the needs of students, families, and schools.
Our organization includes four regional sections of California:
Ten Reasons Why You Should Belong to CASCWA
- Keep up-to-date on education issues, trends, and findings.
- “Ask-The-Expert” questions about CWA and receive answers from our “Experts”.
- Participate in professional development workshops throughout the state.
- Receive legislative updates related to CWA issues.
- Provide scholarships for students-at-risk.
- Influence the profession by collaborating with other organizations.
- Develop your leadership skills.
- Improve the educational success of all students.
- Receive the “Intercom”, the official newsletter.
- Network! Network! Network!
As you explore our website you will find information on Child Welfare and Attendance (CWA) Advocacy and Policy Work, CWA Professional Learning opportunities such as our Annual State Conference and many other resources to support your work with children and youth in your local community. There will be ongoing updates on the website so be sure to come back.
SARB Handbook 2012
Latest Intercom Newsletter
The Redbook 2014
Like CASCWA on Facebook and get all the latest news and information on the upcoming State Conference and other CASCWA activities and Professional Learning Opportunities.
If you have any questions about CASCWA, please contact us here
Have suggestions on how to improve our website? leave your comments here
© 2014 CASCWA All Rights Reserved.