What is CASCWA?
CASCWA is a leading professional association dedicated to improving school safety and increasing student attendance in our schools within California. We are part of a network named the Pupil Services Coalition, whose members represent more than 330,000 members of various California-based pupil services associations and organizations, we influence relevant legislation and advocate for the needs of students, families, and schools.
Ten Reasons Why You Should Belong to CASCWA
- Keep up-to-date on education issues, trends, and findings.
- “Ask-The-Expert” questions about CWA and receive answers from our “Experts”.
- Participate in professional development workshops throughout the state.
- Receive legislative updates related to CWA issues.
- Provide scholarships for students-at-risk.
- Influence the profession by collaborating with other organizations.
- Develop your leadership skills.
- Improve the educational success of all students.
- Receive the “Intercom”, the official newsletter.
- Network! Network! Network!
As you explore our website you will find information on Child Welfare and Attendance (CWA) Advocacy and Policy Work, CWA Professional Learning opportunities such as our Annual State Conference and many other resources to support your work with children and youth in your local community. There will be ongoing updates on the website so be sure to come back.
If you have any questions about CASCWA, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.